Thursday, July 29, 2010

why!

It sickens me that my people are not able to come together in order to do something for themselves.
I see myself asking myself why is it that we all want peace but yet are unable to commit to it?
We have been through it all.
From starvation, famine to rape to kilings of loved ones
My people have seen it all..
But then why do my people still call war on themselves?
The youth of today must answer that question,
and determine what path they wish to take...
Will they continue to carry on this none sense state of statelessness
Or will they learn to create stability and peace in the motherland?
I have faith that we the Youth of Today will answer that call.
So the real question is who's with me now?

1 comment:

  1. Your words make me shout out loud , but real question is as women don't have a voice to put our idea or make a change but I've been there and I saw that there is a hope to shout by pen and proof the change can been made by light of wisdom from people like you.

    ReplyDelete

Cedar Riverside Plaza

Cedar Riverside Plaza
"Little Mogdisho"